Wednesday, December 11, 2013

My baby's first year: getting enriched

I have never written anything for a year. Now my baby boy "Fathan Arfa Makhazi" is already one year old. Alhamdulillah. He is still a crawler, but sometimes can walk one to three steps by himself.

He's getting enriched day by day. He can wave to someone who is leaving. He can do "kiss bye". Surprisingly, he can dance with different styles according to the types of music he is listening to.

He lifts his hands like praying when he heards sholawat. I teach him to do it. On contrary, he shakes his head and twist his wrists when heards dangdut musics. I don't teach him this one. Haha..

I'm so proud of him and what he achieves during the growth. I hope he can walk by him self before my birthday next two weeks as my birthday gift. I love you son.

No comments:

Post a Comment