Friday, December 27, 2013

Last Day at Binus

Today is my last working day at Binus University. I resigned after 2,5 years working at the campus located at Jalan Kebon Jeruk, west Jakarta.

I did both structural and copy editing as well as a little translation on scientific papers written by lecturers. As the papers were obliged to be submit by all lecturers every semester, I regret that some of them were written poorly.

Nevertheless, I've gained a lot of knowledge regarding to scientific writing. As I learned from the guidance made by Binus and other resources online, I found how to write scientific paper in proper method. Additionally, I was aknowledged with APA style that I have never known before.

I was thankful that I got nice friends and comfort environment at Binus. Bye bye Binus. Thank you for the experiences.


No comments:

Post a Comment