Friday, January 21, 2011

A Day Off: A Nap and TV shows

I was awaken at very dawn today with a still-running notebook and a "nearly-died" handheld on the bed. Nothing to do, I tried to play the notebook keyboard, writing about a bad luck happened in the previous evening. The writing couldn't be finished till the sun rose. In a second I was really really sleepy that I could open my eyes. At that time I said to myself "Take a day off!" I thought every single "parts" of me agreed.

Spending about an hour by lying on bed (I knew I wouldn't have a real sleep on mornings, though), I move my body a little closer to the unfurnished window. There I was, enjoying the heavenly cool morning breeze through the window. Suddenly, I was oxygenized! I felt a bit fresh!

"I couldn't come to office today. I got a fever that I was shivering. I think I need a rest for a day. Thanks."
That was the message I sent to my manager, asking for permission to take a day off.

Then I left my chamber for the living room, watching Inbox. The show took place at Pasar Senen where almost the audiences were traditional vendors, drivers, and others. So maybe that's why they might not be accustomed to hearing the songs from Zigaz and other new-coming musicians although they already did good to entertain them.

I kept tuning in SCTV waiting for a morning FTV I usually watch on weekends. However,I didn't get anything but a boring infotainment hosted by an unskilled presenter (at that episode she was really bad) talking about the split of Duo Anang-Syahrini which was about to launch the new formation with another beautiful young singer. Awww.. what a drama.

Alright, the cool weather got worse that I almost trembled. My temperature got higher, I thought. Then  I moved to mom's room discovering the new soft bed sheet I bought her from Pekalongan. That comfortable atmosphere and the paracetamol given by mom urged me to fall asleep. Moreorless two hours had gone without any day dream. Yuhuu.. taking a nap on a work day was worthless! I did have a rest. \0/

I continued spoiling the afternoon by watching DVD Becoming Jane casted by Anne Hathaway - my favorite. The lesson I got from this movie is that we should not risk our family, career, even wealth, for an uncounted love. In the contrary, we also should not risk our love to somebody that counts. Think wise before coming to a decision.

I ended my evening by watching Bernard Bear on MNC TV hi..hi...hi....

Now time to sleep, back to the reality tomorrow. Good night all. Cup.. cup...

No comments:

Post a Comment